You are hereSubmit 2013 PT Result @ http://www.nrleamcdoh.org/doapt2013
Submit 2013 PT Result @ http://www.nrleamcdoh.org/doapt2013
1. Prepare the following
- Accomplished PROFICIENCY TEST Acknowledgement & Result Form.
2. Submit Online
- Step 1. Log in at the NRL Website at http://nrleamcdoh.org/doapt2013/user
Login information is provided for your laboratory (see attached letter in PT package)
- Step 2. Once logged in, you will be directed to "Create Proficiency Test Result".
- Step 3. Submit your PT Result by filling up the forms.
- Step 4. SAVE & LOGOUT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS RE: ONLINE SUBMISSION OF RESULT
- Do we need to send the duly signed hard copy of PROFICIENCY TEST Acknowledgement & Result Form to NRL?
- Yes, NRL evaluate the results only upon receipt of duly signed proficiency test acknowledgement & result form. NRL will use the "online submitted data" to facilitate counter checking of results.
- Who can see my PT result?
- Only your laboratory can see your PT result as "One laboratory, one user" policy is implemented.
- The purpose of "CAPTCHA Match questions" is to prevent automated spam and to prevent NRL website abuse.